I AM ZELIA

                                   

Hey Lovie,

Guess who's back?

It's your girl, Sincerely Zelia!

It's been a hot minute since I last poured my heart out on this blog. Life has taken me on a rollercoaster ride, from a 6-year stint in a hectic job as a content producer, to venturing into the Tech world as a product marketer. Throw in starting my own production company (Sublime Films Limited), surviving a heartbreak(The kind that makes you LOL like a mad woman, I cut my hair for this, It's serious! ), and unexpectedly finding joy working in a church- Life has been a wild journey.
So here I am, hitting the keys again after all these years. 


Time to reintroduce myself, right?

       .                           






Meet Me!


Well, I'm Zelia, a.k.a sincerelyzelia, proudly holding it down in Lagos - Yep, paying that Lekki rent with tears and a smile. I've landed my dream job as a senior Brand manager, still riding the single wave, but 2024 holds a promise of change (By #God'sgrace). And, oh, the big 35 is knocking on my door next year. Time flies!
         .                       

Wondering what goodies you will find on this blog?

I've got a passion for whipping up content on weight loss - think exercises, healthy meal options, workout tips, and the lowdown on the best gym wear (in #Nigeria) and where to get the most affordable gym set. Plus  I love a good rant, so expect some burning gists from a woman who's almost 35 and has seen Fhings! (In British Accent!) 

When should you visit?
Tune in every Tuesday afternoon for the freshest scoop.

                           

Where Can you catch me?
Catch me everywhere as sincerelyzelia. From YouTube and TikTok to Instagram and Facebook.
And here on Blogspot.com as Zelia's Korner - Yes the K is intentional... Lol.

Don't be shy; Hit that follow button and subscribe if I've tickled your fancy...Yes, I just said 'tickled your fancy" ... totally a millennial thing, right? 

Sending all my love your way.

Sincerely,
Zelia  




#sincerelyzelia #WeightLossJourney #HealthyLiving #GymLife #LifeAt35 #LekkiLiving #Fitness #SubscribeNow 










Comments

Popular Posts