How I kick off fat

 Hey guys,
I am zelia, and I like to rant!
Well, welcome to day's rant.

So if you are my true friend, you would know that I was on the big side before I finally found what worked for me and I drop 3 dress sizes. I was formally a size 14 and now I am size 8.
Splendid right?


Here are my secrets for kicking off the weight.
1. Fruit diet
This was the major thing I used. I supplimented food for fruits for three weeks and the weight fell off like butter.
Yes that easy, but you would feel like you want to die the first week, just saying.
2. Suppliment carbonated drinks with water.
This is very important. The only form of liquid I take is water, yes you read right.
When I crave for extra sweetness, I make a smoothie.
3. Do little exercise
Yep, if you want to keep your curves, you gotta do some form of exercise. Well, honestly, I hate exercising so to kill the guilt, I do 400 swats daily.

4. Buy clothes smaller than you
.
Hehehe. I know you think I am crazy, but it's a great motivator.when you have you money tied down on some beautiful clothes you can't wear, you would want to loose weight quickly and wear them. At least it worked for me.

5. Start when you are ready.
Yes. No one can talk anyone into loosing weight, it has to be a personal decision. A lot of persons tried motivating me into going on weight loss journey, which I did and stopped until I looked into the mirror one day and told myself, " Girl, you can't hold a man looking like a pile of tyres".
So guys, that's all I have to rant about today, I hope it helps some one.

Sincerely,
Zelia.

Comments

  1. Veery useful tips up there! I'm going to use it too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely but not every fat is as a result of food or sweet drinks. Its a good motivation though n u so right to start when u want

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to drop this too... Stay off White rice and replace with either Brown rice or Basmati with lots of Vegetables... Thank you Zelia. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment .

Popular Posts