FREEDOM...WHAT'S YOUR DEFINITION!





Hey Loves,


I have been doing a lot of soul searching lately and i think i am discovering who i am...
Too late you may think, but its better late than never.

It's been a very inspiring day for me...

Today though!
Surfing the internet for tips and tricks on blogging and other things i want information on. The learning process stops when you close your eyes right?
Listening to PRETTY HURTS by BEYONCE, a question popped in my head... Am i happy?

For me, happiness is freedom...

What's your definition of freedom? 
Imagine a life where you have to wake up as early as 6am to beat traffic, trying to beat your official resumption hour at your draining 9-5 job which probably brings like 250,000 Naira (in rosy cases) monthly, to your annoying boss, who thinks the world revolves around him, and your colleagues who think every great idea you suggest is you trying to take their jobs from them... Hell NO!

Whew!
Then back home to your husband and distressed kids, who probably have been up since 5am to school, because you cant afford a house around their school, and have been under the care of your maid, because you need that job so there can be  more than one source of income at the end of the month... Hell NO!




For me, freedom is doing what i love, going wherever i want without anyone determining that for me, and controlling what i do... Freedom is having my own beliefs and living by them, Freedom is loving me despite what others think... Freedom is falling down and dusting my back even when the world say i shouldn't...Freedom is me being in control of my world and my space... Freedom is me determining who comes into my space and who doesn't!
I crave freedom, i want to be free!

Whats your definition of freedom?

Sincerely,
Zelia.

Comments

Popular Posts