SERIES: WHAT 'S LEFT? EP 1

Hey guys,
I am zelia and I rant!
He he he. ..

Thank God it's Friday
...I am going to have the time of my life today doing...erm...erm...erm...hmm...let me think of something different from clubbing, going to sit in a boring fancy resturant (awfully expensive by the way), going to tiring comedy shows or just hanging out with my friends...
Am I the only one cracking my head, trying to figure out what else I can do for fun on a Friday night?
Whew...
This is an eighteen unit course, like my social life is important to me, yeah...I work hard!
So my question today is whatelse can we do for fun in lagos aside;

1. CLUBBING
Don't get me wrong, clubbing could be fun with loud music, happy people, lots of dancing going on ( until that annoying guy tries to 'BONE' you...arrh), alcohol( for people with 'plenty money' of course... as a sharp gal, you just look pretty and tag along)... what else...nothing. Only that I don't get the point of drinking that burning substance called Alcohol or having to endure people smoke when I clearly don't like it ( cos I have to take off my hair or wash my wig because it sticks of cigratte) or one annoying guy try to touch you because you tried dancing to your favourite song...and we call this fun? 
Whew... or
2. ELEGUSHI BEACH
Elegushi beach is big, spacious, with lots of bars and clubs, lots of 'CHOP CHOP' (asun, suya and finger food) for a foodie like me. 
Gazing at the sea, watching the waves try to seduce you with its rhythm, the scorching sun caressin you skin...lost in thought until you look away and discover that the whole world is there with you.
I used to love the beach until lagosians turned elegushi beach into a market. The last time I went there, I literally ran out because I couldn't even see my feet... it was crowded with people.
Arrh...or
3. FANCY RESTURANTS
This is one of my ideas of fun, only that your bank account would bleed before you leave. I love cool restaurants until I get my bill... Why would a burger or sandwich be as expensive as a pair of shoes? It's so annoying and we call this fun...
Or...
4. COMEDY SHOWS
Now, comedians have seen a niche in the lagos market that they want to exploit. It's like a trend, first it was basket mouth, then Ay, then akpororo, ushbebe and more and more. Tickets, expensive and then you hear stale jokes...
Or 
5.CINEMA
This I like when I don't have to queue to get tickets or buy tickets only to find out that all the sits are taken... great! Happens only in Naija. Lol...
So guys, what else is there to do that won't break my bank, or make me come home regretting why I went out in the first place...
Ideas, please.

Sincerely,
Zelia.

Comments

Popular Posts