LIES WE TELL ON FIRST DATE

Hey guys,
I am Zelia and I like to rant!
 With that said,let's move on!

Well, I want to rant about one funny thing well all do or did at a point in our lives-lies we tell on first dates!

You know how you meet a cute guy, exchange contacts, give the best smile you have in your smile closet and bring out your best feminine voice (one talent I don't have!), yea that...and the guy in turn thinks he'd just met an angel and imagine he would undress this flawless little angel...and the you have to keep up appearance and be all perfect on your first date, well I am gonna reveal major lies we tell on first dates! Hehehe... Coffee hot, pen sharpened...let's gist!

FIRST LIE
I have been with just two guys in my entire life...
Wait...what?Girl you are a liar...while in reality, you have lost count of the number of guys u have had...Nobody wants to sound like a h*e...

SECOND LIE
I go to church every Wednesday and Sunday...
Buhahaha... you know you can't remember the last time you went to church, infact you and your mum quarrel every Sunday because you are too lazy to get out of bed.

THIRD LIE
I am an occasional drinker...
Lol...
We all are babe...until you see that bottle of your favourite liquor and you get tolled home...yea.

FOURTH LIE
I love kids...
Hahaha...
When actually you cannot categorically understand why couples have kids cos you can't stand the fact that they cry and poop.


Okay...I give up.
I guess these are major lies we ladies tell on first dates, guys let's hear yours.
This is where I drop my pen and get on with my life until I come your way again.

Sincerely,
Zelia.



Comments

Popular Posts