Series: Food Review. EP1: PANKCAKES

Hey guys,
Welcome to my debut food review article.
I am zelia, and I am a born foodie...

So it's Sunday,  and I am too lazy to go to church, didn't get enough sleep last night ( editing videos).
Hmm... something smells nice in the kitchen. Let me quickly check what's cooking!
Aha! Pancakes...

Blaaa... I ain't actually a fan of pancakes, because i don't think it's a healthy food option, but I am too hungry to care at this point.
Chef Black just offered me some pancakes and I am going to accept... CALORIES...
So I thought though, until the first cut from the slice I was given touched my tongue...
Yummy...
Fluffy...
"Zelia, try it with honey or Nutella..."
Adviced, Chef Black...
Hmm, every bite tells a story and made me forget the unhealthiness of this meal... wow!
I must learn how to make this...
So my good friend offered to guide me through... my first attempt at making pancakes.

INGREDIENTS
1. Flour
2. Baking powder
3. Salt
4. Sugar
5. Egg
6. Milk
7. Butter
8. Oil.

TOPPING:
HONEY, PANCAKE SYRUP OR CHOCOLATE SYRUP

PROCESS:
Step 1.In a bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Make a circle in the center and add in the milk, egg and melted butter. Mix to get a smooth texture.


Step 2. On a lightly oiled, low heated frying pan, scoop the batter onto the pan. Fry until it turns slightly golden.

Voila... I just made my first pancake! Proud of myself ( hiding my face...hehehe).
 Guys, when I finally come up with a more healthy pancake version, I would be kind enough to share...

Until then, let me enjoy this calorie rumble...

Sincerely,
Zelia.


Comments

  1. Hehehe. You didn't keep for me! *Sad*. Nice write up, I enjoyed reading this, while imagining the Pancakes already in my tummy. Hehehe

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

thanks for your comment .

Popular Posts