FIVE MOST INTERESTING PRE-WEDDING PHOTOS ON BELLANAIJAWEDDINGS INSTAGRAM PAGE

Hey guys,
I am zelia, and i like to rant!

In light of that, Happy New month june babies.
I just have a certain beef for people born in June, i don't know why, well i have a lot of them as friends and relatives.
 Anyways, lets gist.
 My best friend recently got married, and it was very exciting witnessing that amazing  day. I am just sitting here reminiscing sha, it was fun and suddenly i bumped into this crazy pic on instagram.
very hilarious, right... well it was to me...

which brings us to today's topic.
Five most interesting pre-wedding photos on bellanaijaweddings instagram page.

1. 

well i couldn't help but droll over this lovely photo... you can see how this MAN carried his lady with grace, this is what romance is all about!

2. 

these high school sweet hearts took us back to books!
This is pure creativity at play. Its history, romance, and the future all embedded in one photo. 

3. 
 
Love is greater thn all things, it knows no bound... well so does this picture say... It speaks Ride or Die love. Love them.

4.

Dear future hubby, if you don't lift me up like this, we shall surely fight... its so roamantic when a guy makes you feel like his baby... which lady doesn't want to feel this way... i certainly do!

Well, with that said , we have come to the end of today's gist. 
I remain Zelia, and this is my 'korner'.

Sincerely,
Zelia.

Comments

Popular Posts