Five Signs that you are a side chic

Happy Tuesday loves,
I am Zelia and I like to rant!

So I started my day with Organo Gold chocolate drink, tasteeee by the way and I found myself reminiscing on my past relationship where I was a side chic (although, I thought I was the main chic, or...erm... So I was told) even though I knew and saw a couple of my fellow sidechics or co-chips...anyways, I was in one of those relationships where you can't place a finger on where you stand or what the relationship is called.
Moving forward,it got me thinking of how many girls were or are still in relationships where they can't phantom their postitions.
So here are five signs to look out for in your relationship. They are five signs that you are the side chic.

Sign 1:  HE NEVER INTODUCE YOU AS HIS GIRLFRIEND
Well, girl, if after like a month or two you go out with him or you both visit his friends or his work place and he doesn't introduce you as his girlfriend, then you are just a skirt material. All he is interested in is that thing under your skirt.

Sign 2: HE CALLS OTHER GIRLS IN FRONT OF YOU
Chics, if you burn your fuel or transport fare to go and see your boyfriend and he spends half of the time on phone with another chic, erm... You are a side chic. No guy in his right mind, who wants something serious with you would make you know that there are other Chics beside you.

Sign 3:HE NEVER SPENDS HOLIDAYS WITH YOU
He never spends Valentine, Easter, public holidays and even Christmas and new year with you and you call yourself his girlfriend, are you drinking acid? Haba, the main chic gets all those previledge not even you, you are just the one he calls to while away time.

Sign 4: YOU NEVER GET TO VISIT WITHOUT HIM PICKING YOU OR ASKING.
This is a clear sign. If you only visit when he asks or he always has to come pick you and never let you visit whenever you like, erm... Sister, you are a side chic. Guys love their main Chics to have some form of power over them, they want to spend time with her and give her freedom over their affairs.

Sign 5:HE DOESN'T GET JEALOUS 
This is the last of my list but certainly not least. I heRd two ladies conversing, and one of them said, "he never gets jealous when I am on phone with other guys, he is okay with it". I just laughed and said to myself, " you are just a skirt obviously, he isn't threatened". Men are conquerors, they like the chase and they certainly love to win and keep what they conquered. If he doesn't get jealous when you are talking to other men, who he doesn't know, then you are not his, Period!

Well, ladies, I hope I wasn't too blunt, well I have that tendency. If I was forgive me. Difficult times require difficult measures.

Until I come your way again, with one of my rants,
Bye.

Sincerely,
Zelia.

Comments

Popular Posts