Craziest Job Interview Ever

Hi Everyone,
It's me, Zelia.

Something interesting happened to me recently, and i can officially say that was one of the craziest experiences i have ever had in my life.
So few months back, i quit my miserable job and as God would have it, i got a better paying one, with too much time on my hand. So i decided to get a side gig.
My dream career is TV presenting, so i submitted my CV and called up some Media houses i was interested in. Luckily, i got called for screen test last week.
In excitement, i decided to dress to kill.
See picture below.

 Shirt: River Island
Shoe: Clarks
Bag: Zara
Trouser: Misguided
I looked at the mirror and i was impressed, and told myself, "Today, you are going to kick butts!"
I stepped out of the house, feeling confident and headed to Lekki Phase 1, where i had the screen test.
So i got there, met some amazing and positive people and i thought, " wow, piss of cake", erm...until one of the ladies called me aside.
She said," chic, your trouser is stained, with blood". I almost dug the ground to bury myself! Gosh why did this have to happen.
The next thing, i became nervous as, although i tired my best to regain confidence, i just didn't feel as confident as i felt leaving my house..

Well, Well , Well, that's the embarrassing thing that happened to me at a job interview.
Let me hear yours.
Please leave comments below and share your stories with me...

See you next time.
Sincerely,
Zelia.

Comments

Popular Posts